wah, I just finished reading Roses Are Red by James Patterson, thanks to my classmate who made me borrow it to her.. eheheh
I love you Ate Love!!!
The ending was worth reading, Kyle Craig was the 'Mastermind', I knew it from the very beginning though I'm still not sure until I read it...
124 chapters, started in February and ended in March, that's long. Poor ALex Cross, lose his girlfriend to be-- Betsey Cavalierre
Tomorrow, my classmate will bring Violets Are Blue, the story is kind of the continuation of Roses Are Red and almost all James Patterson's stories have Ales Cross as his main character. You should try reading it. It's worth failing an exam, skipping class... just kidding ^^
Yeah, Red are Roses, it's coz my friend said it wrong this afternoon, that was so funny
Sorry, i ahd no chance to update the 2nd Chance fanfic, my brother just ended using the computer
Post a Comment