<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772273700261528007?origin\x3dhttp://xniix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome

Hi! thanks for using Dorkistic Design's blogskin.. hope you enjoy and feel free to request your own customlayout from us. Add your welcome message here

the blog

» Layout Name : My Angels
» Blogger : yourname
» Online since : March 2005
» Layout By: Chazzie

music

put music/youtube embeded code here

about ME

My name is Denise
Welcome to my blog!
♥ SHINee
♥ f(x)
♥ KeyBer
♥ OnSTal
♥ Dalmatian


Wishlist

♣ Shinee AMIGO
♣ New lappy
♣ Shinee World
♣ Nu ABO
♣ f(x)'s 1st album

TELL ME



ARCHIVE



LINKS

--» SHINeeWorldPH
--» Onew+Taeyeon Day1Chance
--» Onew+Taeyeon 2ndChance
--» Taemin+Yunni Not Young
--» Jonghyun+Wonyeon Hate To Love You
--» Jonghyun+Seohyun My One and Only...
--» Minho+Sooyoung Hush Hush Love
--» Key+Amber My Girl
--» Key+Amber Heart Keeper
--» Key+Amber Hard But Easy
--» NYTe
--» Niii'
--» Yeonie
--» Twitter
--» Livejournal

copyright


Layout » Chazzie Minho
Image » Shineee.net
Downloaded from » Blogskins
Host » Blogger



Acer0
Jimwell Acer Cantos Maranan
January 4

Do you wanna know who he is?
Well, he's been my crush for almost 2 years now, promise... in all of my crush, he;s been the longest.
I don't know why but no matter how Boastful, Mean, and despite the fact that he's my Enemy. I still like him.
There's actually so many things that I hate about him but that just really makes me wanna like him more. He's not different from any other ordinary guy but for me he is.
It really sucks since we're both a snob in school when we see each other.

It all started 3 years ago. We were friends back then and I have no feelings for him. Our friends even teased us like we have this relationship or something, but there's this really small fight that cause all this Misery in me, that doesn't really make sense.
The that summer vacation we sarted texting each other then after that we were friends again, but right after 3 days of the first day of school he started to snob me again
A month later, I realized that.. I have a crush on him, Like him maybe, but not yet Love. It hase been kept a secret until now, coz it will cause a really big Mess not just on me but with all my friends.

You see, I have tons of bestfriends in school, and one fo them, my very first has a crush on him and it made the situation Complicated. Then my next bestfriend...I gave her his cellphone number and the next thing I know she has a crush on him.
My next bestfriends, they just know that he's my Worst Enemy but still they'll mock me that I have a crush on him, they'll tell that I'm trembling since his texting em or something

I'm writting about him now coz... we're textmates again, I just don't wanna ask if we can be friends again, if he can at least say 'hi' to me in school the next school year, it scares me that he won't respond to my messages again. I think that I'll regret it AGAIN like I did the last time.

I guess you're wondering why the title is 'AcerO'?
We're textmates again right?.I told him that I'll be writting a blog about him. So he suggested 'AcerO'

It was hard when I'm writting this. my little brother keeps bugging me and tried reading it. He knows that me and Acer are enemies and now his saying that I like him. It's hard to pretend that I don't

that's all for now.. explain all... ^^




Comments:
Bwahh. I know how you feel!!!! OMG!! ...Well, my best friend likes my other best friend, but my girl best friend knows that I like him, and she doesn't like him NOR does she know he likes her. Kinda like you. But oww.

And about the him not answering your messages thing...I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. OMG. I used to have a crush on this guy...we were 'enemies' and we kept on getting teased by other people that we were in a relationship and everything. And since I liked him...we didn't start being nice to each other until recently, when I don't like him anymore.

-sigh- Don't worry too much about him not responding. Be yourself; if he doesn't respond, remember it's HIS loss, not yours.

FIGHTING, JiIn unnie!
 
Yunni's words of wisdom... hahaha.. thnkz Yunni.. that totally helped... a lot...
I hate it when I open my friendster account and see that eh left a message saying "Give me more comment!" what's the use of giving him comment if he doesn't give me even one.. he's a meany...good thing I'm way too nice... hahhaha thanks again Yunni ^^
 

Post a Comment