FRIENDS? Everyone has them, right?
My friends? They're alright. I just cried over them secretly like earlier before using the computer
Suddenly they entered my kind and you know what, I hated it.
It was worse issue than last year.
Last eyar was like me being really out of place with my friends and this year... Lies, Love, Friendship, Hate, etc.
SO many things are involve
Friend #1 problem
She HAD a boyfriend. We were all fine at first. She's Happy, we're all happy. We supported her. It was touching hearing words from her that includes this "I can lose everything except for my friends". It sounded so sincere but it's not. She started leaving us, like, when we're having lunch. SHe'll totally forget about us and run off with her boyfriend. She totally forgot that she's with us.
Now, someone from our classmates who she TRULY likes confessed that he has feelings for her. So now she broke up with the first guy and the 2nd guy courted her. We contineud supporting her. Then again, she's not into the 2nd guy so she dumped him. ANd now she wanted to get back with the first guy. She's so random. She'll ask for our help. We'll try to help. But then again, she'll hang out with other people again. "What are friend for?". It doesn't look like we're friends. Friends don't leave friends in a desert or soemthign like that. With all of my friends, I hated her most.
Friend # 2
She's just really annoying, that's her only problem so... blah
She's our dance leader and she doesn't take any suggestion from her classmates such as me. Gosh, what a selfish friend. But who cares. At least she doesn't leave us behind like friend #1.
Friend#3
I don't have problems with her. I'm kinda jealous of her coz I think 4- 5 guys are courting her but she doesn't liek any of them. There's this one guy who we hated really much coz he's not the trustworthy type so we told her to just reject that guy but she seem not to care to what we're saying. Like she's not hearing anything. It's not going to be our fault if one day she regret not listenign to us, right?
So the only problem is Friend#1
Well, she's not th eonly reason why I cried. It's all of them. They've all done something really wrong that made me cry. Like, I wanted to leave them and find some other friend who I can really trust and I can tell my secrets to
But you know what I ask myself earlier
"Even how cruel or how much you hate your friend, why can't you leave them and go on with your life?"
you know the answer?
"Simply because you LOVE them"
Post a Comment