<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772273700261528007?origin\x3dhttp://xniix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome

Hi! thanks for using Dorkistic Design's blogskin.. hope you enjoy and feel free to request your own customlayout from us. Add your welcome message here

the blog

» Layout Name : My Angels
» Blogger : yourname
» Online since : March 2005
» Layout By: Chazzie

music

put music/youtube embeded code here

about ME

My name is Denise
Welcome to my blog!
♥ SHINee
♥ f(x)
♥ KeyBer
♥ OnSTal
♥ Dalmatian


Wishlist

♣ Shinee AMIGO
♣ New lappy
♣ Shinee World
♣ Nu ABO
♣ f(x)'s 1st album

TELL ME



ARCHIVE



LINKS

--» SHINeeWorldPH
--» Onew+Taeyeon Day1Chance
--» Onew+Taeyeon 2ndChance
--» Taemin+Yunni Not Young
--» Jonghyun+Wonyeon Hate To Love You
--» Jonghyun+Seohyun My One and Only...
--» Minho+Sooyoung Hush Hush Love
--» Key+Amber My Girl
--» Key+Amber Heart Keeper
--» Key+Amber Hard But Easy
--» NYTe
--» Niii'
--» Yeonie
--» Twitter
--» Livejournal

copyright


Layout » Chazzie Minho
Image » Shineee.net
Downloaded from » Blogskins
Host » Blogger



Taemin and Eunkyung KISSED on the cheeks and head
If you don't know Shim Eunkyung, here's a pic


Isn't she adorable?
I just love this girl, as in LOVE. no, I'm no lesbian. She's just cute and still if I think she;s cute and if I love her that doesn't mean I'm a lesbian. I still love Onew
She's a young actress, she's been staring in a lot fo drama so I believe Taemin is the lucky one that he had the chance to work with her. But she's not as famous as Taemin since Taemin is in the music and acting industry and she's just in acting coz she can't dance. LOL



I have pics of them togther but I'll just be posting two



Taemin seonsaengnim and Shim-goon



They look like a really sweet couple here
I guess they're memorizing their lines together
So cute


The cuts that you've been waiting for?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIMDy7iMf4k
Taemin kissed her on the cheek. ACCIDENTALLY
You can squeal if you want coz it really made me squeal like hell
This is the most AMAZING and CUTE part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqz2LtJ90ZM
This one is where Eunkyung kissed Junsu ACCIDENTALLY on the head
Her expression was like wow
See, how adorable she looks



spazzing on these two this time
And I'm gonna make an EunMin fanfic
On this fanfic, EunKyung will be the one who doesn't have feelings for TaeMin while Taemin has feelings for her. You'll get it when I start the story
Maybe in mid September


All I need is a POSTER MAKER for this one?
Do anyone of you knwo someone?
I'll give you pic links that I's like to put on the poster
Weeeehhhh~

Hope you enjoy my small presentation of EunSu/EunMin couple




Comments:
ik this is old but i would like to read that fanfic
 

Post a Comment