<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772273700261528007?origin\x3dhttp://xniix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome

Hi! thanks for using Dorkistic Design's blogskin.. hope you enjoy and feel free to request your own customlayout from us. Add your welcome message here

the blog

» Layout Name : My Angels
» Blogger : yourname
» Online since : March 2005
» Layout By: Chazzie

music

put music/youtube embeded code here

about ME

My name is Denise
Welcome to my blog!
♥ SHINee
♥ f(x)
♥ KeyBer
♥ OnSTal
♥ Dalmatian


Wishlist

♣ Shinee AMIGO
♣ New lappy
♣ Shinee World
♣ Nu ABO
♣ f(x)'s 1st album

TELL ME



ARCHIVE



LINKS

--» SHINeeWorldPH
--» Onew+Taeyeon Day1Chance
--» Onew+Taeyeon 2ndChance
--» Taemin+Yunni Not Young
--» Jonghyun+Wonyeon Hate To Love You
--» Jonghyun+Seohyun My One and Only...
--» Minho+Sooyoung Hush Hush Love
--» Key+Amber My Girl
--» Key+Amber Heart Keeper
--» Key+Amber Hard But Easy
--» NYTe
--» Niii'
--» Yeonie
--» Twitter
--» Livejournal

copyright


Layout » Chazzie Minho
Image » Shineee.net
Downloaded from » Blogskins
Host » Blogger



Whta I think of SHINee a year ago and what I think of SHINee now
WHAT DID YOU THINK OF SHINee BEFORE?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SHINee NOW?


Does these questions ever poof out of your heads? LOL
Well, it never did to me. I just saw this on soompi



SHINING SHINee
SHINee BEFORE? They're cute, like a simple boy-next-door kind of guys. They made me say WOW. But didn't attract me much though. But still, they are GOOD

SHINee NOW? They're still cute, still like a simple boy-next-door kind of guys and they still make me say WOW. But now, they've become matured. They started to show off some manly sid eof them. They learned a lot of things. I'm REALLY ATTRACTED and ADDICTED to them. Gave me this unusual feeling but in a good way. and they are GREAT


MAKDONGIE TAEMIN
TAEMIN BEFORE? He was the first boy I ever noticed in SHINee. Can you guess why? Yes, because of his MUSHROOM Head. Me and my brother used to laugh coz of it. But we found his dancing skills really awesome. So me and my brother both liked him since then. He's my first crush in SHINee. He's cute, good dancer, noonas love him, his the maknae and he looks like Kim Heechul or if I would put it in a sentence, he looks like a girl. A really pretty girl xD

TAEMIN NOW? He's still a good dancer and the cute guy from last year. But more Matured cute guy. He's a great actor and still noonas love him. He ahs gone from a boy to a young man. He can eventually stole the spotlight from the other boys but sorry, now, he's not important to me. He's pretty skinny but who cares. He just need someone to feed him. LOL


BLING BLING JONGHYUN
JONGHYUN BEFORE? three words-- I HATE HIM xD. Really, from the start, I didn't like him. I don't wanna tell the whole story but... I don't really want to. He has the highest pich that I can't even reach and girls love him. He is good looking. He is TALKATIVE

JONGHYUN NOW? I can still say that I STILL HATE HIM xD but sometimes I don't. I don't know. His voice is really awesome. I get goos bumps when he's singing. He's really TALKATIVE. But sometimes, that personality of him is good. He cries a lot. And he's pretty close to JESSICA JUNG of SNSD. ssshhh... they got some issues


FLAMING CHARISMA MINHO
MINHO BEFORE? His eyes are BIG. He's tall and his quiet. When he smiles, oh darn, it kills me. LOL I don't care much about Minho, I just call him alien from school of rock... hehe

MINHO NOW? His eyes are still big, he's still tall and quiet and his smile still kills me. But now, he's showing off his true personalities, the playful Minho is what i always see now. And he keeps smiling a lot. And his charisma is still flaming on me.



ALMIGHTY KEY
KEY BEFORE? He's the eomma, the lovign eomma fo the group. They playful and cute eomma of the group. He's multi-talented and he's so fluent in english. he loves fashion and shopping. Ang he would be the perfect boy friend for anyone

KEY NOW? He's still the same as he was before. I guessed there is this mature side of him that shows up soemtimes and the crazy Key that will always make you laugh.




LEADER ONEW
ONEW BEFORE? I like him as a vocalist of the group. I like his voice. It's very ALLURING. I even think it sounds better than Jonghyun's (until now). He has ONEW CONDITION that make me laugh. He has this smile that can easily make me smile and he's the perfect leader for all

ONEW NOW? I LOVE him as my HUBBY xD. His voice didn't change, it is still as awesome/ great/ charmin/ alluring as before. And that smile still amke me smile and make me feel better when I'm down. And the Onew condition that make me cry and laugh. No matter what, I can't stop loving him. Day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second, he's the only one I think about. I've gone GAGA over my HUBBY.


That's enough for a day. super long comment. I just did this coz I don't wanna study. ANd coz it's been really a year ever sicne I've met SHINee. Well, a Year and 2 weeks... I met SHINee like the end of June so, yeah.

I'm going to create my own photobook since I can't afford the real one. LOL. I just have to go to the mall once a month and ah, it's all up to me.. xD



_JiIn siging off~




Comments:

Post a Comment