<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772273700261528007?origin\x3dhttp://xniix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome

Hi! thanks for using Dorkistic Design's blogskin.. hope you enjoy and feel free to request your own customlayout from us. Add your welcome message here

the blog

» Layout Name : My Angels
» Blogger : yourname
» Online since : March 2005
» Layout By: Chazzie

music

put music/youtube embeded code here

about ME

My name is Denise
Welcome to my blog!
♥ SHINee
♥ f(x)
♥ KeyBer
♥ OnSTal
♥ Dalmatian


Wishlist

♣ Shinee AMIGO
♣ New lappy
♣ Shinee World
♣ Nu ABO
♣ f(x)'s 1st album

TELL ME



ARCHIVE



LINKS

--» SHINeeWorldPH
--» Onew+Taeyeon Day1Chance
--» Onew+Taeyeon 2ndChance
--» Taemin+Yunni Not Young
--» Jonghyun+Wonyeon Hate To Love You
--» Jonghyun+Seohyun My One and Only...
--» Minho+Sooyoung Hush Hush Love
--» Key+Amber My Girl
--» Key+Amber Heart Keeper
--» Key+Amber Hard But Easy
--» NYTe
--» Niii'
--» Yeonie
--» Twitter
--» Livejournal

copyright


Layout » Chazzie Minho
Image » Shineee.net
Downloaded from » Blogskins
Host » Blogger



Sorry everyone
I'm back from my long unsaid HIATUS
Sorry, I didn't had the chance to tell you that I'm on hiatus for over 3 weeks I think,..

First, was abit busy from SHINee's comeback since the last week of May, second, June 1 was the end of summer and start of a new year in school, third, SHINee being number 1, fourth, me breaking our computer AGAIN, hehe, lastly, it's really bcause of school, many things happened in school lately, many assignments and even quizes, and it got a little harder.

Hayzzz... I was about to order the Romeo album yesterday, but guess what.. I didn't, not that I can't and not that I don't know how(I really don't know how).. it's just that the money was needed for the computer to egt fixed and there I lend it to them, And they will pay me at the end of June when my mom send us money... But I know I'll be able to buy that album, my friend already told her cousing to reserve me one, I can't take that back, right?

Fanfic update... I don't know, maybe next week? I missed a lot of things about SHINee this week, and I want to watch all the videos, read all the news and stuffs. And I don't hink I'll be able to update tomorrow coz I have to study coz of that one test and a recitation which I don't really care about. I'll be preparing my next chapter so don't worry, and I'm not promising you that my update is good, my mind is kinda absent lately. Writer's block maybe.

Hope you all understand. I miss you all
MUAX!

_jiIn signing off




Comments:

Post a Comment