<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772273700261528007?origin\x3dhttp://xniix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome

Hi! thanks for using Dorkistic Design's blogskin.. hope you enjoy and feel free to request your own customlayout from us. Add your welcome message here

the blog

» Layout Name : My Angels
» Blogger : yourname
» Online since : March 2005
» Layout By: Chazzie

music

put music/youtube embeded code here

about ME

My name is Denise
Welcome to my blog!
♥ SHINee
♥ f(x)
♥ KeyBer
♥ OnSTal
♥ Dalmatian


Wishlist

♣ Shinee AMIGO
♣ New lappy
♣ Shinee World
♣ Nu ABO
♣ f(x)'s 1st album

TELL ME



ARCHIVE



LINKS

--» SHINeeWorldPH
--» Onew+Taeyeon Day1Chance
--» Onew+Taeyeon 2ndChance
--» Taemin+Yunni Not Young
--» Jonghyun+Wonyeon Hate To Love You
--» Jonghyun+Seohyun My One and Only...
--» Minho+Sooyoung Hush Hush Love
--» Key+Amber My Girl
--» Key+Amber Heart Keeper
--» Key+Amber Hard But Easy
--» NYTe
--» Niii'
--» Yeonie
--» Twitter
--» Livejournal

copyright


Layout » Chazzie Minho
Image » Shineee.net
Downloaded from » Blogskins
Host » Blogger



New Fanfic is out! (foreword only)
Okay, so as I said, I'll be starting off my new fanfic with my new name in winglin

So if anyone's interested...
I won't give you my name, insted I'll be giving you my characters

Onew as my main guy
ang guess who the girl is? Promise, it's not really me!!! It's..... Jessica of SNSD!
Yeah, that's right. it is her. I like her like for few months now as a SNSD member not you know, Like- LIKE. My simple reason is coz of her Sica Effect which is almost the same as Onew Condition. I think that's one good reason. xD

One more reason which I thought like an hour ago is because Onew is not the lead vocal(Jonghyun is) and Jessica is also not the lead vocal(Taeyeon is) but their voice are as good as the leads, so I think as second main vocal, they would be a perfect match

One more reason, this will be the last
Because they sang a duet in The Second Mini-Album-- Genie. I've been hearing that news since last week so I've been writing the fanfic for almost two weeks in my notebook. It's entitled "One Year Later" (1 년 後). It's a ballad of course, both of their voice are perfect for ballads. I just listened to it when I got home earlier from school. And bwala, Genie out of number 1 fave and now it's this Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKthXuxedCA
go check out the song.

That's my reasons.. So start looking at the fanfic as in now coz I just posted it in Winglin. eeeekkk

OnSica is Love

JiIn signing off




Comments:
Ooooooooooooooo.
Unnie~! Meh shall look and weeed. XD
Sorries I haven't been keeping up lately.
How are you, unnie?
 

Post a Comment