<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772273700261528007?origin\x3dhttp://xniix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome

Hi! thanks for using Dorkistic Design's blogskin.. hope you enjoy and feel free to request your own customlayout from us. Add your welcome message here

the blog

» Layout Name : My Angels
» Blogger : yourname
» Online since : March 2005
» Layout By: Chazzie

music

put music/youtube embeded code here

about ME

My name is Denise
Welcome to my blog!
♥ SHINee
♥ f(x)
♥ KeyBer
♥ OnSTal
♥ Dalmatian


Wishlist

♣ Shinee AMIGO
♣ New lappy
♣ Shinee World
♣ Nu ABO
♣ f(x)'s 1st album

TELL ME



ARCHIVE



LINKS

--» SHINeeWorldPH
--» Onew+Taeyeon Day1Chance
--» Onew+Taeyeon 2ndChance
--» Taemin+Yunni Not Young
--» Jonghyun+Wonyeon Hate To Love You
--» Jonghyun+Seohyun My One and Only...
--» Minho+Sooyoung Hush Hush Love
--» Key+Amber My Girl
--» Key+Amber Heart Keeper
--» Key+Amber Hard But Easy
--» NYTe
--» Niii'
--» Yeonie
--» Twitter
--» Livejournal

copyright


Layout » Chazzie Minho
Image » Shineee.net
Downloaded from » Blogskins
Host » Blogger



new hairstyle of SHINee boys and random stuffs

yey






SHINee will be making their comeback on May 19




With the new hairstyle of course...


eeekkkk..
I'm enjoying it actually




Taemin's hair was off the hook..


Onew's turning into MAN.. oh my Onew... i luuurve you, cute beanie


JOnghyun, he shaved his hair, a lot, I liked it when I see his face side ways, LOL


Minho and Key, I don't feel the changes, but they're still hawt... LMAO


You what do you think?





Their come back stage will be on May 22 on Music Bank...




Can't wait for their come back like hell, really





mOre pics:


I think this are way better pictures right? ahii





Taemin will be staring in a sitcom called "TaeHyeJi" as a permanent cast, so be proud








Yesung posted this at his cyworld account, isn't it adorable? both of them are so cute.. Love them both ah yuu





Various Onew Pics with his adoarable hair... ahihihi


this video is a parody of 2PM coz of their idol show with SHINee, it has subs, so it'll easily make you laugh.. >.<

more updates? ask me anything. I'll find everything.. LOL

JiIn signing off~ -.-





Comments:
I saw Minnie's new hair...
AND I SPAZZED ABOUT IT FOR, LIKE...TWO HOURS.
HE DYED HIS HAIRRRRR. <333
And I can't believe JongHyun shaved. He looked better not shaving it.
YES.
SHINEE COMEBACK!!!!
AJA AJA FIGHTING!
===
...hi, unnie. ^^
 

Post a Comment