<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772273700261528007?origin\x3dhttp://xniix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome

Hi! thanks for using Dorkistic Design's blogskin.. hope you enjoy and feel free to request your own customlayout from us. Add your welcome message here

the blog

» Layout Name : My Angels
» Blogger : yourname
» Online since : March 2005
» Layout By: Chazzie

music

put music/youtube embeded code here

about ME

My name is Denise
Welcome to my blog!
♥ SHINee
♥ f(x)
♥ KeyBer
♥ OnSTal
♥ Dalmatian


Wishlist

♣ Shinee AMIGO
♣ New lappy
♣ Shinee World
♣ Nu ABO
♣ f(x)'s 1st album

TELL ME



ARCHIVE



LINKS

--» SHINeeWorldPH
--» Onew+Taeyeon Day1Chance
--» Onew+Taeyeon 2ndChance
--» Taemin+Yunni Not Young
--» Jonghyun+Wonyeon Hate To Love You
--» Jonghyun+Seohyun My One and Only...
--» Minho+Sooyoung Hush Hush Love
--» Key+Amber My Girl
--» Key+Amber Heart Keeper
--» Key+Amber Hard But Easy
--» NYTe
--» Niii'
--» Yeonie
--» Twitter
--» Livejournal

copyright


Layout » Chazzie Minho
Image » Shineee.net
Downloaded from » Blogskins
Host » Blogger



Kuya Nick... Nona... Ate Love
eeeekkkk... I lost another boy in my class.... hahahah. don't take this seriously, I'm just kinda, having fun when I'm kidding around the class and pretend that one guy is my boyfriend, I mean pls... the way i look... there's only one guy that got interested in me, and sorry, i don't like him..

hahah.. list of names that are really NOT my boyfriend
Paul Vincent Dimayuga (his my truly hate-able classm8 I'm talking about)
Nickson Robert Garejo (he's just really ow so kyut)
Giovanni Mayor (I didn't take him seriously thoug he looks a little bit lyk Onew but Onew looks much cuter)
Reynan Cortiguera (he's really ugly)
Christian Aron Lalusin (I like his sense of humor)

see how many are they? ahahhaha


theme song of the day "One Night Only" dream girls ^^




Comments:
Oh? Bah. Lost another boy...? Huh?! XD
 

Post a Comment