<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8772273700261528007?origin\x3dhttp://xniix.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome

Hi! thanks for using Dorkistic Design's blogskin.. hope you enjoy and feel free to request your own customlayout from us. Add your welcome message here

the blog

» Layout Name : My Angels
» Blogger : yourname
» Online since : March 2005
» Layout By: Chazzie

music

put music/youtube embeded code here

about ME

My name is Denise
Welcome to my blog!
♥ SHINee
♥ f(x)
♥ KeyBer
♥ OnSTal
♥ Dalmatian


Wishlist

♣ Shinee AMIGO
♣ New lappy
♣ Shinee World
♣ Nu ABO
♣ f(x)'s 1st album

TELL ME



ARCHIVE



LINKS

--» SHINeeWorldPH
--» Onew+Taeyeon Day1Chance
--» Onew+Taeyeon 2ndChance
--» Taemin+Yunni Not Young
--» Jonghyun+Wonyeon Hate To Love You
--» Jonghyun+Seohyun My One and Only...
--» Minho+Sooyoung Hush Hush Love
--» Key+Amber My Girl
--» Key+Amber Heart Keeper
--» Key+Amber Hard But Easy
--» NYTe
--» Niii'
--» Yeonie
--» Twitter
--» Livejournal

copyright


Layout » Chazzie Minho
Image » Shineee.net
Downloaded from » Blogskins
Host » Blogger



...
weeehhh, though I still have a test tomorrow, I still gave time to write a blog, hahah, i really had nothing to do. I got so much time to study, i can study until 11 but I won't, I'll start after dinner and end whenever I feel.. hahaha. It's all about computer, and I dont care...

and uweeeh, in Friday, we'll have a dry-run, but we still have classes in the mornign, that sucks o_O

I've finally agree that NO bOYS for now... it's just Onew and Lee Minho, the hottest... hahahah
In class, I'd rather get stuck in an elevator than to chose one from my classmates, no one is as good looking as those to ggot-mi-nam..

*few minutes later after eating dinner*

woossshhh.. fried chicken.. and now I'm eating pizza... yum!

bye bye.. I'm gonna be updating "my one and only"




Comments:

Post a Comment