Hi! thanks for using Dorkistic Design's blogskin.. hope you enjoy and feel free to request your own customlayout from us. Add your welcome message here
the blog
» Layout Name : My Angels
» Blogger : yourname
» Online since : March 2005
» Layout By: Chazzie
music
put music/youtube embeded code here
about ME
My name is Denise
Welcome to my blog!
♥ SHINee
♥ f(x)
♥ KeyBer
♥ OnSTal
♥ Dalmatian
Wishlist
♣ Shinee AMIGO
♣ New lappy
♣ Shinee World
♣ Nu ABO
♣ f(x)'s 1st album
wah.... I got my CARD from school, I was about to be in the honoroll but my stupid adviser didn't give me at least an 80 instead she gave me 78. You know what subject that is? ENGLISH, where I always got the highest grade in exams even in periodical tests. My classmate said that the reason she gave me that grade is coz she didn't know me, she was just thinking of numbers and write it down. I hate teachers like that. But I'm still glad that I still had a line of 7 coz my friends will abandon me if next year my section will be higher, we promised each other that we'll stay in the same section together but not forever~ hahahahahah
I'm supposed to be doing some prject but I'm too lazy to do that.. hehehe
and uuu... the title means 'my stupid teacher' it's french, i go to those translating sites and well, i like the sound of french... that's ol.. bye ^^
Post a Comment